How to preview your PWA
Once you have completed all the steps of our installation guide and the PWA is already configured, you can easily see what it looks like before activating it.
To do so, simply add the query
?pwa=trueto your WordPress site URL and visit it from a mobile browser.
For example: https://blog.frontity.com/?pwa=true.
If you are on desktop in Chrome, follow these steps:
- Go to your site URL with the query
- Right click your website where there is no text or images.
- Click Inspect and then the Toggle device toolbar icon in the top-left.
- Select a mobile device, such as the iPhone X.
- Refresh your browser to preview the PWA in the inspector view.